Glance Entry Level Recruitment 2021|Development / SDET / QA |Bangalore
Glance Entry Level Recruitment 2021:Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users – one unlock at a time. Glance lives on more than 130 million mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story – we are going global!
Glance Entry Level Recruitment 2021:Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user-generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and many communities are creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are – HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user), and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
Glance Entry Level Recruitment 2021:
- Salary: As per Industry
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-1 year.
- Company Website:https://www.glance.com/
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Thorough Testing (manual, automation) to ensure the highest standard quality of Product.
- Exploratory & Performance Testing of Glance/Roposo applications across the complete stack.
- Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across API, Mobile, Web, and Backend.
- Design and develop a host of products aimed at improving engineering productivity and team’s efficiency.
- Debugging Production issues and identifying problems – triaging the same with/without support from development and product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Practical experience of 0-2 years in the field of Development / SDET / QA.
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
- Experience in test framework development.
- Experience in any open source Automation Framework.
- Strong OOPS concepts and fundamentals.
- Proficiency in any one of Java, Golang, Python, C++ etc.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate and work with Product and business stakeholders.
- Experience in testing mobile applications is highly desirable.
- Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Zoho||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN