- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020| Salesforce Admin|Bengaluru
About the Company :
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020: Goldman Sachs hiring candidates for the role of Salesforce Admin | IBD ,for Bengaluru location . The complete details about Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Salesforce Admin|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Minimum 1-3 years of progressive leadership experience within CRM as a Salesforce Specialist or Product Manager ideally with a combination of Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
- 1-3 years’ experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (REQUIRED)
- 1-3 years’ expertise with enterprise Salesforce CRM application implementations (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Prior development or implementation experience with large-scale CRM systems
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Strong oral and written communicator. Ability to summarize complex issues and situations concisely and clearly.
- Strong team player and ability to work with diverse stakeholders and colleagues.
- Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more.
- We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
- The successful candidate will bring expertise with Salesforce CRM in financial services, proficiency across the implementation and development life cycles, and successful experience with global large-scale user adoption.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building a brand new successful, sustainable and strategic CRM product for Investment Banking Business.
- Works cross-functionally to translate internal business needs and technology directions into application features and capabilities
- Prioritize the product and feature deliverables with the banking teams and with engineering teams.
- Serves as the key liaison with the bankers, divisional leadership and engineering leadership
- Keep abreast of current trends, features and functionality of Salesforce.com and provide recommendations for best and highest use of the platform
- Supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the organization’s customer relationship management (CRM) solution
- Analyzes and resolves CRM program issues in a timely and accurate fashion
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration and user support materials
- Highly goal-oriented. Able to produce high quality results autonomously with little direction, guidance or prior precedent.
- Manages relationships with vendors and monitor their progress and adherence to the contract
How to Apply for Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
- To Apply:-Click Here
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|