Google Off Campus 2020|Pre-Doctoral Researcher|Bangalore
Google Off Campus 2020:Google hiring candidates for the role of Pre-Doctoral Researcher ,for Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location . The complete details about Google Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Google Off Campus 2020:
|Job Role||Pre-Doctoral Researcher|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g. open source project(s), campus lab experience, research internship(s), or publication(s)).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
- The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you hands-on experience working on challenging problems together with research scientists and engineers in Bangalore before continuing your Computer Science research education.
- As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with scientists and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computer Science.
- You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research, to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research to catalyze AI for Social Good.
- We strongly encourage our Pre-Doctoral Researchers to publish their work externally.
- Research happens at Google everyday, on many different embedded teams throughout the company.
- Our research reaches the user through both services and products such as Search, Maps, Google Assistant, Google Translate, Google Cloud and our computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
- To achieve this, we’re working on a wide variety of projects that utilize the latest state-of-the-art technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms
- How to Apply for Google Off Campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here