Google Off Campus Drive | IT Support Engineer | Hyderabad | 2021
Google Off Campus Drive:: Google schedule to hire an IT Support Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Google Off Campus Drive are given below.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, including online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Off Campus Drive:
|Company Name:||Google India|
|Job Role:||IT Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Google Off Campus Drive:
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (the amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues. Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products and mobile technology.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Customer service, client facing, and/or help desk experience.
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant STEM field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration)
- Work experience, including deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills, and passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
How to Apply For Google Off Campus Drive:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Google Off Campus Drive by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN