- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Google Software Student Training |Bangalore/Hyderabad
Google Software Student Training:Google hiring candidates for the role of Software Intern for Bengaluru & Hyderabad locations. The complete details about Google Software Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) Intern 2021 as follows.
Google Software Student Training:
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-3 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Currently in second year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2021 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process).
- Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engines and tools serve.
- We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
- Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field.
- Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship.
- Google aims to inspire these students to continue in the field with such a program.
This program is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry. Students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
This summer trainee program includes:
Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
Fun: Engage in social activities, community building, and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice.
- Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Google Software Student Training:
TO APPLY:Click Here