- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
GPCL Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Manager/ Overman/ Mining Sirdar/ Electrician | 37 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 31st October 2020
GPCL Recruitment 2020:Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL) incorporated on 28th day of June 1990 under the Companies Act, 1956, is a State Government Company promoted by the Government of Gujarat. The Company is primarily engaged in the business of generation and distribution of power through various sources and has been playing the role of developer and catalyzer in the energy sector in the state.GPCL identifies the power projects based on various fuels, prepares techno-economic feasibility reports for such power projects, identifies suitable private joint sector parties and implements these jointly with the selected parties
GPCL Recruitment 2020:
Assistant Manager, Overman, Mining Sirdar, Colliery Engineer, Electrical Foreman, Electrician
|Last Date||31st oct 2020|
Assistant Manager (1st Class):
- Candidates must possess 1st Class Manager’s Certificate under CMR 1957/2017.
Assistant Manager (2nd class):
- Candidates must possess 2nd Class Manager’s Certificate under CMR 1957/2017.
- Candidates must possess Overman’s Certificate under CMR 1957/2017.
- Candidates must possess Overman’s or Mining Sirdar’s Certificate under CMR 1957/2017.
- Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with possession of Electrical Supervisor (Mines) Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must possess Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering with possession of Electrical Supervisor (Mines) Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates must complete ITI in Electrician trade with wireman certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- Candidates maximum age limit is in between 35 to 55 years.
- General category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 590/-, Rs. 236/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be paid through online mode.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online test (80 marks) and oral Interview ( 20 marks).
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
Total Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Assistant Manager (1st Class): 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager(2nd class): 7 Posts
- Overman: 10 Posts
- Mining Sirdar: 12 Posts
- Colliery Engineer: 2 Posts
- Electrical Foreman: 2 Posts
- Electrician: 2 Posts.
Salary: (Gross amounts):
- Assistant Manager (1st Class): Rs. 75,000 to 1,50,000/-
- Assistant Manager (2nd class): Rs. 60,000 to 1,00,000/-
- Overman: 10 Posts: Rs. 30,000 to 60,000/-
- Mining Sirdar: Rs. 20,000 to 40,000/-
- Colliery Engineer: Rs. 40,000 to 75,000/-
- Electrical Foreman: Rs. 30,000 to 60,000/-
- Electrician: Rs. 20,000/- (Fixed)