- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Groupon Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer | Bangalore
About the Company:
Groupon Recruitment 2020:Groupon scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/B.S/M.S graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you’re ready to be part of Groupon.
Are you a passionate, energetic and technology enthusiast eager to work at a rapid pace with the flexibility to work across our suite of technologies? Are you are a problem solver; someone who enjoys debugging code, resolving issues, and creating solutions for common problems? Do you get a little obsessed with the details?
We are looking for a software engineer to join our team to support and evolve the design, implementation, and operational support of internal systems that span business side and engineering departments.
We’re a “best of both worlds” kind of company. We’re big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We’re curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/B.S/M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming language like Java or Ruby on Rails
- Clear understanding of testing methodologies and standard methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb, Redis, HBase, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with e-commerce is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structure.
- Experience in HLD and LLD
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, using agile methodologies
- Is detail-oriented and has creative problem-solving skills
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Using service-oriented architecture (SOA) you will build/test for scale, performance, and reliability.
- Installs, implements and supports systems within user base; creates and updates database installation instructions and design changes for client use.
- Installs new systems or new releases of database systems; determines table attributes, primary, and alternate keys for multiple databases. Installs and upgrades hardware and software as necessary to enhance database performance. Researches various hardware and software products; recommends solutions and implements approved products.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
- You will take ownership of the technical aspects of our global technology infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs
- You will review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Work directly with our internal product teams to ensure that our technology infrastructure is seamlessly and effectively integrated with our third-party software, conceive and build the necessary applications to make this happen
- Provide support for platform-related issues; Triage and fix issues reported by other teams to help with early resolution
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to Apply for Groupon Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs