HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Bangalore | Last Date: 10th March 2021
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
- Job Position:– Diploma Apprentices
- Job Location:–Bangalore
- Salary :- As per Company Standards.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India. (Candidate must be an Indian National)
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.
Selection Process :
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the Diploma examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the POST and SMS.