- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Henkal Off Campus Drive:Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people.
We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
About Henkal:Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value. At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together .
Henkal Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee|
|Job Category||Mechanical Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering; MBA (2019 or 2020 Pass out).|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0-2 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, Optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify application opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert in to sales by developing strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, Conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customers at least 4 times a month
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|