- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Highest-paying H-1B job titles in 2020|Look out here
H-1B visa program has been making headlines for quite some time. Techies around the world aspire to go to the US and earn handsome salaries paid by Silicon Valley-based tech giants.
The technology industry in the US is known for offering big fat paychecks to employees. But that is not necessarily true. The technology industry is a mass-scale employer in the US but it does not offer the highest salaries.
Highly skilled immigrant doctors are paid more than skilled techies. The data of salaries earned by foreign workers is shared by h1bdata.info. It suggests that specialised doctors are paid handsomely in the US. An interventional cardiologist is a subset of cardiology that deals with catheter-based treatment of heart diseases. These specialists are paid over $425,000 (Rs 3.1 crore) each year. The Gastroenterologists, which are experts in digestive health are paid a salary of $400,000.
The highest-paid H-1B job titles in 2020 are as follows:
- Interventional cardiologist Average salary: $425,790
- Gastroenterologist Average salary: $403,167
- Orthopaedic surgeon Average salary: $399,269
- Cardiologist Average salary: $362,153
- Vascular surgeon Average salary: $341,086
- Humatologist oncologist Average salary: $323,713
- Pulmonary critical care physician Average salary: $320,945
- Anesthesiologist Average salary: $319,392
- General surgeon Average salary: $318,171
Tech companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple have also paid . However, the average salary paid to IT professionals in the US is not as high as medical professionals.
Even the highest average pay offered by healthcare companies in the US is significantly higher than the tech companies. The growing demand for skilled doctors is driving salaries higher in the US.