HIKE Recruitment Drive 2021| Software Development Engineer|Remote
HIKE Recruitment Drive 2021:HIKE hiring candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer, for the Delhi, India location. The complete details about HIKE Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
Software Development Engineer
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0- Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- Company looking for dynamic and entrepreneurial talent with a go-getter personality – Someone consistent with high determination and steady focus.
- You’ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role:
- B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology for 2021/ 2020 & 2019 Batch
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java/C/C++/Ruby/Python etc
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management
- Sound knowledge of Design & Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design patterns
- Exposure to MVVM
- If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role
- You will be joining a high-quality team of talented individuals that are all committed to growth and success.
- Develop softwares in Java/C/C++/Python etc
- Own the lifecycle of a feature from requirement analysis to deployment and post production processes
- Document requirements and specifications.
- Design & perform code review, troubleshoot & help on issues
- Write model code for functional and non-functional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Own engineering metrics for the areas you work on
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules owned.
- Implement initiatives that improve engineering efficiency and excellence.
- In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in India from day one.
- The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including: our business, leadership, career and personal development approaches.
- You’re assigned a senior Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance.