Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021 | Associate Project Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
Hitachi ABB Power Grids:Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021: Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 900 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s units in more than 25 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 60 countries.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids:
|Job Role||Associate Project Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (3-4 year)|
|Salary||INR.BEST IN INDUSTRY|
- Demonstrate knowledge in advanced high-end CAD software Creo/ProE.
- Exposure to Product data management (PDM)/ Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool Windchill.
- Be familiar with the design principles, guidelines and applicable standards used within electromechanical design of products like Bushings & Tap changers.
- Knowledge on Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures while preparing manufacturing & assembly drawings.
- Assist in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects/programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours etc.).
- As a part of job, shall effectively interact and coordinate with Product owners, Suppliers & Engineering teams located globally.
- Is self motivated to handle deliveries with quality, on time and within budget.
- Ensures adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-4 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Design & engineering of electrical products such as transformers, Insulators, Bushings or Tap changers.
- Hands on experience in 3D Modeling Software tools. Preferred tool : Creo/ProE.
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Hitachi ABB Power Grids:
TO APPLY:Click Here