HP Hiring Freshers and experienced as Data Engineers|Bangalore|BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech| 0-2 Years
HP Hiring Freshers and experienced as Data Engineers:HP hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineers ,for Bangalore location in karnataka india. The complete details about HP Hiring 2020 is as follows.
HP Hiring Freshers:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience
- Codes limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of data pipelines, repositories or models for structured/unstructured data.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on objectives and guidance from more senior project team members.
- Executes established portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other data science professionals to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for assigned data system, model, or component.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
Skills Set required:
- Using data engineering tools, languages, frameworks to cleanse, mine and explore data.
- Basic understanding of NoSQL & relational based systems along with complex, distributed and massively parallel systems.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex data structures.
- Understanding of database technologies and management systems.
- Understanding of database architecture testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.