HP Off Campus 2020|IT Developer/Engineer I|Bangalore
HP Off Campus 2020:HP hiring candidates for the role of IT Developer/Engineer I, for Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about HP Off-Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
HP Off Campus 2020:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
Job Description :
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education, or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment. Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
Job Responsibilities :-
- Participates as a member of the development team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
How to Apply for HP Off Campus 2020:
TO APPLY:Click Here (expired)
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here