- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
HP Off campus Drive For Freshers 2020|Software Developer|BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech
HP Off campus Drive For Freshers 2020:HP hiring Java software developer for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Freshers at Bangalore location .The complete details given below.
About the Company:
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett–Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided .Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
|Position:||Java Software engineer|
|Degree Needed:||BE/B. Tech / M. Tech /ME|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 Yrs|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-1 Year experience, must have passed out in 2020 only
- Required Skills:–
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Software development experience with Java or C, C++ or related language
- Job Responsibilities:–
- Must have knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux Windows
- Knowledge of Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
- Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system
- Update release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration.
- Monitor builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members
How to apply For HP Off campus Drive For Freshers 2020:
Apply link: Click Here To Apply