HPCL Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | 200 Posts | Last Date: 15 April 2021
HPCL Recruitment 2021 :Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer. There are 200 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Engineering Graduation can apply for this posts from 03 March 2021 to 15 April 2021. The selection process will be based on the performance of interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
HPCL Recruitment 2021:
HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||03 March 2021|
|Last Date||15 April 2021|
- Qualification must be 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. A certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview shortlisting stage.
Age Limit :
- For General – 25 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Mechanical-Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
- Civil Engineering-Civil
- Electrical-Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation-Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics
- Mechanical Engineer – 120 Posts
- Civil Engineer – 30 Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer – 25 Posts
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based test, Group Task,
Personal Interview etc. All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2
parts. General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test. Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree /
Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list
in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test,
Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process
COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage):
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories. Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
GROUP TASK (5% Weightage):
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage):
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
- Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates: Rs. 1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable)
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website from 03 March 2021 to 15 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here-expired
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN