IB ACIO Recruitment 2021:Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe).The detailed eligibility and application process of IB ACIO are given in below.
About IB ACIO :
The Intelligence Bureau is India’s domestic intelligence, internal security and counter-intelligence agency. It is reputed to be the oldest such organization in the world. Arvind Kumar, the current director of the IB, took over from Rajiv Jain on 26 June 2019.IB ACIO Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO)|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Qualification||BE – ECE/EEE/Mechtronics|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Essential: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment-Selection Process:
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in notification.There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. There will be a minimum cut off marks of 33% in Tier-II.The date, time and centre of Tier-II would be intimated to the successful candidates through the application portal as well as E-mail.
- Based on combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-II, candidates would be shortlisted for interview; the date, time and centre of which would be intimated to them through the application portal as well as E-mail.
- Tier-II exam and interviews would be conducted at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
- Based on combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II & interview, the candidates would be shortlisted for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & reasoning
- English Language
- General Studies
- Tier I Exam: 50 Questions: 60 Minutes
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), &
- English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|