IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Development Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Apply Online
IBM Off Campus Drive :IBM has to recruit candidates for Development Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with IBM company you can use this recruitment.
- IBM Off Campus Drive:
- International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM Off Campus Drive:
- Job Location: Development Engineer
- Qualification: BE, B.Tech
- Working with a global team of engineers and other functions such as Product Management and Delivery to design and develop advanced capabilities applying state of the art and cutting edge technologies.
- Maintenance and repair of IBM Power systems including hardware and operating systems software support
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- 1-2 years of experience building successful enterprise class software products
- Demonstrated strong development skills in Node.js or Python or Golang
- Hands on experience with Open Source development, Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of consuming, deploying and managing cloud infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cloud development platforms AWS, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, Azure or vSphere
- Exposure to IaaS across public and private clouds
- 1 or more years of experience working in a true Agile & Scrum environment
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN