ICSI Recruitment 2021 | CRC Executive | 50 Posts | Last Date: 13 March 2021
ICSI Recruitment 2021:The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of CRC Executiveon a contract basis of 50 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview. Interested and eligible can apply through online on or before 13 March 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ICSI Recruitment 2021:
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai, and has 70 chapters around the country. A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations that is CSEET (Earlier foundation), Executive and Professional prescribed by ICSI and completing Short term and Long term practical training.
ICSI Recruitment 2021:
ICSI Recruitment 2021 for CRC Executive:
|Job Role||CRC Executive|
|Application Last Date||13 March 2021|
- Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years.
- Only in case where there is no candidate found left with of one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
- Processing of name reservation application Company Incorporation e-Forms and any other related work
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2021) :
- CRC Executive – 32 years
- CRC Executive – 50 posts
- CRC Executive – Rs.33000-40000/-
ICSI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates after screening by the Selection Committee shall be informed about the final selection process.
- The selected candidates shall undergo an orientation programme which will equip them to get acquainted and to perform the functions of CRC.
- The percentage obtained in various degrees/ diplomas should be rounded off to the lower whole number. For eg. 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49% & not as 50%. In case grades are awarded, they should be converted to numerical equivalent percentages.
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 13 March 2021.
Note: All the applicants applying on the ICSI portal should send their bio data to (email@example.com) mentioning the hyperlink of online applications.
For More Details: Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN