- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) | B.Sc/ M.Sc | Across India
Company:Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
IFFCO Recruitment 2020:Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
On 3 November 1967 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) was registered as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. It got deemed recognisation under the provisions of Multistate Cooperative Societies Act 1984 & 2002 later.
Company Website: http://www.iffco.in/
Position: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
Job Location: Across India
Training Period: The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year
- During training period: Rs. 33,300/- PM
- After completion of one year training: Rs.37,000/- PM
- Regular pay scale:Rs.37,000-70,000/-month
- Candidate should possess four years B.Sc. (Agriculture) full time regular degree from the UGC recognized University/ Institute and candidates whose are expecting final semester results by September, 2020 can also apply
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2017 and thereafter can only apply.
- Candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.)
- General/OBC candidates: 60% marks in each semester
- SC/ ST candidates: 55% marks in each semester
Age Limit: 30 years as on 01-08-2020.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary computer based online test
- Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the preliminary online test, will be called for final online test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres
- Candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in final online test will be called for personal interview
- After personal interview, shortlisted candidates will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards before final selection
Online test centres: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Jabalpur.
How to Apply For IFFCO Recruitment 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by online on or before 23rd September 2020.
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here