WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021| Project Associate | Last Date: 03 May 2021
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021:Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate for “Orchestration for Network Slicing in 5G Networks based on SDN/NFV Concepts” in the Dept. of Computer Science Engineering, IIT Madras. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 03 May 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Postgraduate / B. E / B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Detailed Eligibility: Education Qualification:
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021:Indian Institute of Technology Madras is ranked as a top most engineering institution in India. IIT Madras is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu India. In this institution nearly 8,000 students, 550 faculty and 1,250 administrative and supporting staff are there, all faculty members are well knowledge persons to guide the students in a good way to reach the bright life of each student. There are many courses are available in IIT Madras they are undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 16 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and Management.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021:
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate:
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Qualification||B. E / B.Tech|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs. 21500 – 29000/-|
|Last Date||03 May 2021|
- Students who have completed B.E/B.Tech degrees (in CSE,IT,ECE) with a sound knowledge of Operating Systems and Computer Networks (from undergraduate coursework) and very good programming skills (C/C++) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The project deals with research and development of applying AI/ML Techniques for Network Slicing, Orchestration and related problems in 5G-and-beyond 5G Networks.
IIT Madras Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting candidates the candidates based on the written test/ skill test /interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online (at https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/) on or before 03 May 2021.
- For More Details: Click here
Other Off Campus Jobs: