Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | SSC (Tech) Officers | SSC(T)-56 & SSCW(T)-27 | 191 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams | Across India | Last Date: 12th November 2020
Indian Army Recruitment 2020:The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.Indian Army announced notification for Engineering graduates for the post of Short Service Commission Technical Women & Men. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
|Job Location||Across India|
No of Vacancies:
- Total 191 Posts
- For SSC(Tech)-56 Men and SSCW(Tech)-27: 189 Posts
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- For SSC(Tech)- 56 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 27 Women:
- Between 20 to 27 years as on 01-04-2021
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech):
- A maximum of 35 years on 01-04-2021.
Indian Army Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN