- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Technical Entry Scheme | 90 Posts | Last Date: 2nd March 2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021:The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
- Company Name :-Indian Army
- Job Positions:-10+2 (Technical Entry Scheme) – 45th Course (Unmarried Male candidates).
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized board with minimum 70% of marks.
- Age Limit:
- Between 161/2 to 191/2 years as on 01-01-2021.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II