- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | System Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches; M.Sc/ MCA | Across India|Techjobs360.com.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:-Infosys hiring BE/ME freshers in all streams across India. eligibility criteria and other details and how to apply and registration links are provided below.
Company: Infosys LimitedInfosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalization was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp ( 0-3Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Job Location||Pan India|
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any discipline
- MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistic/ IT/ Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Candidates graduating in 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020.
- Written Test (Aptitude and Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aptitude Test Pattern for Infosys:The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.