IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee|Bangalore
IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2021:IQVIA hiring candidates for the role of Safety Associate Trainee for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2021:
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way
IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Job Position:- Trainee
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences
- An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
- determining initial/update status of incoming events
- database entry
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Click here|
|Lennox Software||Hyderabad||Click here|
|Intech System||Across India||Click here|
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN