- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
IQVIA Off Campus Hiring 2020|Safety Associate Trainee|Bangalore|Any Degree
IQVIA Off Campus Hiring 2020:IQVIA hiring candidates for the role of Safety Associate Trainee ,for Bangalore, India location . The complete details about IQVIA Off Campus Hiring as follows.
IQVIA Off Campus Hiring 2020:
Safety Associate Trainee
- Required Qualification:
High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences • An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation. • Good knowledge of medical terminology. • Strong verbal/written communication skills. • Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals. • Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications. • Self-motivated and flexible. • Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently. • Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines. • Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines. • Strong time management skills. • Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms. • Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks – Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers. • Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech. • Regular sitting for extended periods of time. • May require occasional travel. • Flexibility to operate in shifts.
- Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
Essential Functions:- • To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time • Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements. • To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information • determining initial/update status of incoming events • database entry • coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities. • Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager. • Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards • Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor. • Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes. • 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes • Perform other duties as assigned
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for IQVIA Off Campus Hiring :
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here