Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
ISRO Recruitment 2020|Scientist/Engineer | Last Date: 9 November 2020
ISRO Recruitment 2020:ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
ISRO Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer/Technician/Tech Asst|
|Pay Scale||56,100 & 1,77,500/Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram & Bengaluru|
|Last Date||9 November 2020|
- Detailed Eligibility: Educational Qualification:
- B.E / B.Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65 % marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA 6.84 on a 10 scale.
- M.E / M.Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or CGPA / CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
Postcode wise/Discipline wise vacancies: Post Code: 736 -2 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Propulsion Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Propulsion/Aerospace Engineering with Specialisation in Propulsion
Post Code: 737-1 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Reliability Engineering/ Quality Management
Post Code: 738-3 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in VLSI & Embedded Systems
Post Code: 739-1 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Machine Design.
- Age limit (as on 09.11.2020): 35 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC candidates – 05 years
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- Level 10 (Pay Matrix : Rs 56,100¬1,77,500/-)
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Written Test and Skill Test/Endurance Test.
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2020:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through ISRO LPSC Website from 1400 hrs on 27.10.2020 to 1400 hrs on 09.11.2020.
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here