- 1 ISRO Recruitment 2021 | Officers/Nurse/Pharmacist/Lab Technician | 39 Vacancies | Last Date: 21 April 2021
- 1.1 ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer/Accounts Officer/Purchase & Stores Officer:
- 1.2 ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021 for Nurse/Catering Supervisor:
- 1.3 ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021 for Pharmacist/Lab Technician/Fireman:
- 1.4 Share this:
ISRO Recruitment 2021 | Officers/Nurse/Pharmacist/Lab Technician | 39 Vacancies | Last Date: 21 April 2021
ISRO Recruitment 2021:Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) ISRO Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuramannounced Job vacancies for Administrative Officer/Accounts Officer/Purchase & Stores Officer/Nurse/Catering Supervisor/Pharmacist/Lab Technician/Fireman of 39 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/PG/Graduate/B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA/PG Diploma/Diploma/SSLC/SSC in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for ISRO VSSC job. The detailed eligibility and application process of ISRO Recruitment are given below.
ISRO Recruitment 2021: ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer/Accounts Officer/Purchase & Stores Officer:
|Job Role||Administrative Officer/Accounts Officer/Purchase & Stores Officer|
|Salary||Level 10 of Pay Matrix|
|Last Date||21 April 2021|
Educational Qualification: Administrative Officer:
- MBA + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity OR Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR
- Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity). Experience should be in the areas of Administration.
- ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity OR M.Com. + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR
- B.Com./BBA/BBM with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity). Experience should be in the areas of Finance and Accounts/Cost Accounting
Purchase & Stores Officer:
- MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity OR Graduate + Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management [or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity] with 3 years experience [1 year in supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR
- Post Graduate with 3 years experience [1 year in supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR Graduate with 5 years experience [2 years in supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. Experience should be in the areas of Purchase & Stores.
Age Limit (as on 21/04/2021):
- 35 years for General
- 38 years for OBC candidates
- 40 years for ST candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: Vacancies in ISRO Centres/ Units:
- Administrative Officer – 04 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 04 Posts
- Purchase & Stores Officer – 09 Posts
Vacancies in Autonomous Body under Dept of Space:
- Administrative Officer – 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 02 Posts
- Purchase & Stores Officer – 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Level 10 of Pay Matrix
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Written test will be conducted at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ICRB reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test will be sent only to the registered email ID of candidates.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each Part of the Objective type test and also secure a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Additionally, candidates should secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Descriptive type test.
- Based on performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview generally in the ratio of 1:7 to the category-wise number of vacancies.
- In the scheme of selection, performance in written test carries a weightage of 60% and performance in interview carries a weightage of 40%.
- Those who secure minimum 50% marks, each in written test and interview with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks, will be considered for empanelment in the order of merit.
- For General – Rs.250/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women/Ex-serviceman Candidates
Mode Of Payment: Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting any SBI Branch. The last date for fee payment, which is 23.04.2021.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2021?
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021 for Nurse/Catering Supervisor:
|Job Role||Nurse/Catering Supervisor|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/PG Diploma/Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.35,5400 – 1,42,400/-|
|Application Starting Date||24 March 2021|
|Last Date||07 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility: Educational Qualification: Nurse:
- First class Diploma in General nursing & midwifey.
- Bachelor’s degree In Hotel Management/ Hotel Management & Catering Technology / Hospitality & Hotel Administration /Catering Science &Hotel Management with one year experience OR Diploma in Catering 3 years experience OR
- PG Diploma in Hotel Management+2 years experience. The experience should be in supervisory capacity in an industrial canteen or an established hotel catering to more than 300 persons. Candidate should be capable of providing top grade canteen services using modem state of the art kitchen equipment The experience should be after obtaining the relevant qualification.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Nurse – 01 Post
- Catering Supervisor – 01 Post
- Nurse – Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Catering Supervisor – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2021?
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021 for Pharmacist/Lab Technician/Fireman:
|Job Role||Pharmacist/Lab Technician/Fireman|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 92,300/-|
|Application Starting Date||22 March 2021|
|Last Date||05 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility: Educational Qualification: Pharmacist:
- SSLC/SSC pass. First class diploma in pharmacy
- SSLC/SSC pass. First class diploma in Medical laboratory technology.
- SSLC/SSC pass. Should satisfy the prescribed physical fitness and physical efficiency test standards.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Pharmacist – 03 Posts
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Fireman – 08 Posts
- Pharmacist – Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Fireman – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
How to Apply for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021?
Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN