- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Job Alert: Four companies hiring data scientists in India
rDespite the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, the jobs in emerging tech field such as Data Science continue to grow. The overall Data Science and Analytics market has evolved to adapt to the constantly changing economic and business environments. Companies are hiring for Data Science professionals in India. Here are foutr open positions for data scientists in India.
1. Data Scientist at IBM | Bengaluru
- Real time anomaly detection solutions that proactively identify service impacting incidents and prevent system downtimes. This is done by leveraging an ensemble of Deep learning and LSTM models.
- Natural Language Processing for entity, topic clusters and relationship extraction
- Text Analytics in human generated tickets and correlation with event tickets for event noise reduction . Apply Natural Language Classification and RNN algorithms to automatically route tickets
- Log Analysis – Text mining, message clustering / templatization, Logs to metrics, anomaly detection, event annotation and sequencing
- Learn Log Message Sequence for each mainframe batch job and Identify Anomalies during job runs using sequence mining techniques and provide early warning / alerts
- Cloud Migration – Patterns-based discovery optimization: Identify potential business application boundaries using algorithmic approach from Cloudscape data.
- Wave planner: Employ goal-based reasoning from AI planning capabilities for Server affinity, cost, time, black-out windows, etc. To power the above use cases, we have a Big Data system that can handle 2-3 TB of data daily and we manage a data lake that is 15 PB in size.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Computational Linguistics, or related field
- Experience with open-source distributed data processing frameworks, such as Spark
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience working on a development team building product
- Experience with presenting complex data science processes/information to non-data scientists
- Experience with Information Retrieval and relevant tools such as Lucene, Elasticsearch, Solr
- Experience with conducting projects from requirements generation, annotation, and modeling, through NLP output deliverables and management of internal/external clients
- Prioritization skills; ability to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects
2. Data Scientist at Junglee Games | Bengaluru
- Selecting features, building and optimizing machine learning algorithms that impact the business.
- E2E algorithm deployment working closely with engineering teams.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods and develop internal A/B testing procedures.
- Find opportunities to automate fraud detection, personalization, etc using machine learning algorithms and working with tech teams.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Propose hypotheses and design experiments in the context of specific problems.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Extending the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed in form of Restful APIs.
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience in big data analytics
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst in the BI space
- Experience in Machine Learning: Data /Text Mining, NLP, Ensemble methods, Search Algorithms, Deep Learning algorithms
- Good applied statistics skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python/ Julia. PySpark experience will be preferred
- Deep understanding of SQL (Presto, Hive, MS SQL) – write efficient codes and decipher query plans to identify performance bottlenecks
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB/ Cassandra.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar technologies. E2E experience including model serving will be preferred.
3. Manager – Data Science at Genpact | Noida
- Technical expertise : Provide expertise in Statistics, Mathematical modeling and simulation, Numerical Analysis and Differential Equation
- Curiosity : a desire to go beneath the stated client needs and discover and distill a problem down into a very clear set of hypotheses that can be tested.
- Cleverness: the ability to look at a problem in different, creative ways.
- Should be able to handle large data sets, Compute and Calculate Sales Incentives with multiple slice and dice of the Sales data.
- Should be able to identify automation opportunities, handle customer queries and issues and process log variations, exceptions, output errors for traceability
- Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits
- MBA / M.Sc. Statistics / M.Sc. Operations Research
- Relevant work experience in Reporting and handling large data sets and databases
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel, R, Python
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
4. Manager – Data Science at Axis Bank | Noida
- Work closely with the Internal Audit teams and understanding the requirements of the internal auditors for development of AI/ ML.
- Recommend and develop leading AI/ ML solutions for end to end automation the Internal Audit process.
- Deploy Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning into production with focus on scaling, monitoring and performance.
- Validate the existing models and suggest improvements.
- Work independently on the project assigned (requirement collecting, software development, testing and deployment)
- Independently develop analytics( AI/ML) solution.
- Provide consolidated view of audit ratings by department/ process/ theme for effective risk management.
- Minimum 3-4 years of prior experience in data science – Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning.
- Experience in handling unstructured data including scan documents, images and voice.
- Knowledge of developing various decision models using large data sets.
- Understanding of table structure, field details and relate the same with the audit requirements.
- Python, R, SQL, Linux, Visual Basic.