JP Morgan Recruitment | BS/BA/BE/BTech|Software Engineering
JP Morgan Recruitment:JP Morgan hiring candidates for the role of Software engineering,for Bangalore location . The complete details about JP MORGAN Off Campus Hiring as follows.
About the Company:
.JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.
As the first international bank in the country, we have been doing business in Korea for over 50 years. We provide corporations, financial institutions and government entities an integrated range of corporate and investment banking and investment advisory services.
We have operated in Asia Pacific since 1872, and today are present across 17 markets in the region. Local corporations and institutions, multinationals, governments and private clients rely on us for market-leading financial services — a confidence bred from our strength and ability to deliver integrated services across the Corporate & Investment Bank, Asset Management and the Private Bank.
In Asia Pacific, we are committed to helping promote economic growth and economic inclusion through our key philanthropic initiatives in the areas of workforce readiness, small business development and financial capability. Our investments aim to increase the number of quality jobs created for the underserved individuals and communities, helping small businesses become more sustainable, as well as assisting marginalized people in gaining access to affordable financial products so that they can become more financially secure. This shared commitment to the community drives our Foundation’s giving and employee engagement and volunteering activities across the region.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. As announced in early 2018, JPMorgan Chase Foundation will deploy $1.75 billion in philanthropic capital around the world over five years. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
J.P. Morgan’s presence in Korea dates back to 1967, when Chase Manhattan Bank became the first foreign bank to enter the market. Since then, it has expanded its business to include brokerage services and investment banking. Today, employees in the Seoul office offer an array of wholesale financial services across corporate and investment banking and asset management through three legal entities; J.P. Morgan Securities (Far East) Limited, Seoul Branch, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Seoul Branch, and JPMorgan Investment Advisors (Korea) Company Limited. The operations are located in J.P. Morgan Plaza, in the central business district, surrounded by the historic Deoksu Palace, Baejae Park and the Seoul Museum of Art.
J.P. Morgan is a leading foreign house for futures and options. It is one of the top three foreign houses for foreign exchange trading in terms of trading volume.
|Company Name:||JP Morgan|
|Experience Needed:||0-3 years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- BS/BA/BE/BTech degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to Apply For JP Morgan Recruitment:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.