KiwiQA Hiring 2020 | Associate Software Test Engineer| B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
KiwiQA Hiring 2020:KiwiQA Hiring Freshers BE/B.Tech/MCA at Ahmedabad location.The complete details given below.
About the Company:
We are a team of Experienced, Seasoned and Erudite Software Testing Professionals who help You build Flawless and better IT Systems with complete Focus on end-users Needs. With Multifaceted Expertise in Automated, Manual and Advanced Testing Technologies, We assure Immaculateness in Your Software Systems.
Our software testing expertise is beyond comparison and we offer a wide array of software testing services subsuming performance & load testing, automation testing, mobile testing, cloud based mobile testing, selenium testing, security testing, code verification, manual testing and many more.
Our team possesses the capability to grasp the new skills and advanced knowledge fast. While the learning time is less, we ensure that our team stays abreast with all the latest developments in the field of testing to be able to offer our clients the most comprehensive set of services with the latest testing tools and capabilities to track even the minutest bugs.
KiwiQA is a leading software testing services company that offers a comprehensive set of independent software testing services to our global clientele in an exceptionally efficacious manner. We strive to offer the best and most cost-efficient services to our clients in a time-bound manner.
While our team indulges in finding even the minutest anomalies and errors in the software functionality, user-interface, performance and other aspects, we ensure that they follow an end-user-oriented approach. Our team applies the perspective of the end users to the software usage, and ensure that the software and apps perform in an ideal manner.
|Position:||Associate Software Test Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0 -1 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Creation of test cases, test scenarios and test data
- Develop test automation scripts and respective configurations
- Participate in walk-through of testing procedures
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Ensure that all testing related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Collaborate with other team members
- Must be agile in his approach and ready to take up new challenges
- Sound knowledge about Bug reporting and tracking aspects
- Work closely with the Development team to get things done
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to Apply For KiwiQA Hiring 2020: