- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Koch Global Off Campus Drive 2021 | Associate | BE/B.Tech | Mechanical | Apply Online|Bangalore
Koch Global Off Campus:Koch Global has to recruit candidates for Associate positios through off campus in Bangalore Kanataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech – Mechanical Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Koch Global company you can use this recruitment.Koch Global Off Campus: Koch Global Business Services is a global center for Koch Industries, Inc., the second-largest private company in the U.S. with estimated annual revenue as high as $100 billion, according to Forbes. Based in Bangalore, India, GBS serves as a hub for innovation supporting operations for Koch companies: Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Guardian, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Supply & Trading and Koch Business Solutions. As a global provider, we’re big on innovation and meeting the business needs of Koch Companies worldwide.
Koch Global Off Campus:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech – Mechanical|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0-1 year)|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description :
- Performing the documentation related tasks for projects assigned
- Assist Analyst in the development of new strategies.
- Contribute in enhancement of processes, Support Maintenance of ongoing projects
- Support Analyst in streamlining of Adhoc Analysis, Identify potential areas of automation
- Support Analyst in to Extracting data, reporting and analysis to generate business insights
Job Qualification :
- Mathematical skills with the ability to perform basic calculations accurately and quickly
- To have strong Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze data using statistical tools like R / python
- Understanding of Statistical analysis
- APICS CPIM certification
- Knowledge of Manufacturing, production.
- Knowledge of Supply chain processes.
How To Apply For Koch Global Off Campus Drive 2021:
TO APPLY: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs: