KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022|2022 Batch | 30 April 2022
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for 2022 Batch -B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive 2022:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||INR 4-6 LPA|
|Test Date||30 April 2022|
|Last Date||27 April 2022(11 A.M)|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Graduation Passing out Year – 2022.
Academic Qualifications (Any one track):
- 10th → 12th → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → 12th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology;
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers.
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- For Exceptionally Good Performance in the Assessment Tests: 6 LPA (Annual CTC)
- For Average Performance in the Assessment Tests: 4 LPA (Annual CTC)
INR 50,000 Joining Bonus is applicable once you join the Company along with 2 Year bond.
- Medical Insurance for Employees – 6 Lac
- Parental Health Insurance – 5 Lac for parents and in-laws (payment basis, 50% cheaper than market)
- Personal Accident Insurance – 20 Lac
- Free Annual Health check for employees and their family members (parents, in-laws, spouse)
Selection Process Date:
- Pre-Placement Session: Tuesday, 26th April, 2022
- Day 1 Assessment: Saturday, 30th April, 2022-6.30 P.M
- Day 2 Assessment: Wednesday, 4th May, 2022 (For short-listed candidates from Day 1)
- Day 3 Assessment: Friday, 6th may, 2022 (For shortlisted candidates from Day 2)
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 27 April 2022 11 A.M and attend the online test on 30 April 2022.
To Apply: Click here
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS IN INDIA FROM TECHJOBS360.COM
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Infosys||Across India||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||Click here|
|VOLVO||Across India||Click here|
|GENPACT||Across India||Click here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click here|
|GOVERNMENT-NAL||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN