Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021 | Assistant/ Deputy Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Mech/ Electrical/ Auto | Gurgaon
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021:Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021:
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021:
- Positions: Assistant/ Deputy Manager
- Experience: 4-7 years
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- To plan and execute the vehicle homologation projects in a time and cost bound manner.
- To interact with test agencies (ARAI, ICAT, IDIADA, TUV etc.) and related authorities on homologation related issues.
- Ensure 100% compliance of production vehicle / components per applicable laws.
- Coordinate among various agencies inside MSIL (Design, Carline/QA/SC etc.) for vehicle homologation requirements.
- To understand the VAHAN system & manage the data as per vehicles certificates.
- To prepare proposals worst case & plan testing vehicles accordingly.
- Provide on ground support for project execution and homologation activities
- Budget planning on costs for type approval test, test vehicles/parts, regulatory compliances, technical upgrades, testing equipment’s, technical standards, logistics, etc.
- Coordinate with SMC for Homologation Planning, troubleshooting test failures, technical support, parts/vehicle requirements, etc.
- Understanding of Indian, ECE and export country specific Regulations.
- Project Management Skills to ensure timely completion of homologation
- Strength in core values like networking & partnership.
- Willingness to learn CMVR & ensure the compliance for the same.
- Process Orientation, Problem solving & Presentation skills
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Maruti Suzuki Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Click here|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Mouser Electronics||Bangalore||Click here|
|ZS Associate||Pune||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN