- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
McAfee Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020 |Software Engineer Position|B.E/B.Tech
McAfee Off Campus Freshers :McAfee, LLC is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California and claims to be the world’s largest dedicated technology security company. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011, and became part of the Intel Security division.From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
McAfee Off Campus Freshers:
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
- As a Software Engineer you will contribute to functional and technical design, and coding and testing software applications to meet our requirements.
- We will look to you to apply your technical knowledge to implement configuration changes and maintain software applications.
- Develop tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services,).
- Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
- Must be good in C programming, testing and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts ).
- You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application
- You will report to the Engineering manager.
- Experience with computer science concepts
- Expert on C/C++, Java or Python Programming Language – at least one.
- excel in a team-oriented, project-based work
- leadership experience in an academic, extracurricular or professional setting
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience, preferably with customer-facing responsibilities
Company Benefits and Perks:
- We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for McAfee Off Campus Freshers:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here