Medplus Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Software Engineer | 2019/2020/2021 Batch | 10 October 2021
Medplus Off Campus Drive 2021:Medplus Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for Trainee Software Engineer for Engineering 2019,2020,2021 Batch has been announced. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Medplus Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||10 October 2021|
- Any Graduation/Post Graduation with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation – 2019/2020/2021
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in C or Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Have the desire to learn different technologies at rapid pace
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work place requirements
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 05-Oct-21.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received the email/sms will need to visit https://itcareers.medplusindia.com/job-openings page and reconfirm that they will be appearing for the test. Reconfirmation needs to be done by 08-Oct-21.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email/sms.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted or not selected.
Round 1 (Written test in Hyderabad)
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B : Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to written
Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
Round 2 (In-person or online) – HR Assessment
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
- Starting CTC of Rs 5.5 Lakhs per annum inclusive of Rs 50,000 per annum retention bonus.
- The above mentioned retention bonus of Rs 50,000 per annum will be accumulated and paid as a lump-sum amount (Rs 1,50,000) at the end of 3rd year with the company.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- There will be service agreement of 2 years with the company.
How to apply For Medplus Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link as soon as possible..
Apply: Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN