Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2020|Business Trainee|Andhra Pradesh
Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2020:Medtronic hiring candidates for the role of Business Trainee, for Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh location. The complete details about Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Medtronic plc is an American Irish-domiciled medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system but is headquartered in the Republic of Ireland for tax purposes. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the U.S.
Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Business Trainee|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||INR.BEST IN INDUSTRY|
|Job Location||Andhra pradesh|
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs, and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company’s products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors’ activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations, and Marketing.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Apply Link Bangalore/Hyderabad Click here Zoho Chennai Click here TCS Hyderabad Click here Cognizant Chennai Click here Oracle Bangalore Click here Hexaware Across India Click here
How to Apply for Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2020:
TO APPLY:Click Here