- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
MetricStream Infotech Recruitment 2021 | INR 5.5 LPA| Trainee | Bangalore |BE/B.TECH/MCA
MetricStream Infotech Recruitment: MetricStream Infotech hiring candidates for the role of Trainee- Member Technical Staff for the Bangalore locations. The complete details about MetricStream Infotech Recruitment 2021 as follows.
MetricStream Infotech Recruitment: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
- Company Name :-Metric Stream
- Job Positions:-Trainee
- Educational Requirements : BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA.
- 2020 batch BTech / BE / MCA or equivalent
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
- Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL
- Good programming skills
- Good programming skills
2. Global Services
- (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
- Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
- Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
4. CORD Job Responsibility:-
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Note: In case you have worked in iOS or Andriod OS kindly select the appropriate field under the primary skills This jobs require you to have taken the pH Test
- How to apply for MetricStream Infotech Recruitment: