Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Engineer Design | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electronics Engineering | 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Microchip Off Campus:
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
|Company||Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Passout Year||Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree in Electronics, Communications Engineering, VLSI Design or Computer Science from reputed Tier 1/ Tier 2 institutions.
- Fresh from college and should have done projects related to an IP and/or System Verification of VLSI designs
Job Description :
Microchip’s Business Unit WSG R&D Team offers a very interesting, challenging and inspiring job within a high motivated and passionate Design Team, working on car access and RFID system solutions.
- The WSG R&D Group Bangalore is responsible for design, implementation with pre- and post-silicon verification & validation of mixed signal automotive devices.
- The verification engineer should be able to perform IP/SoC verification of VLSI designs.
- Verification plan to be created based on the IP/Product Specification documentation.
- IP verification environment and testcase development using the methodology adapted by WSG.
- Construction of module test cases and perform functional verification of the IP developed.
Mandatory Skills :
- Passionate about SoC design and testing of new automotive products.
- Strong knowledge in IC chip design methodology.
- Sound knowledge of UVM based verification methodology.
- Should have worked on IP verification exhaustively.
- Good understanding of System Level Verification of integrated circuits.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Digital Simulation Environment e.g. NC-SIM (incl. Code Coverage, Assertions).
- Good communication skills to work in a cross functional international team with analog, digital and software design engineers.
- Ability to work in an international team.
How to Apply:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
How to apply ?
other off campus jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN