Microchip Recruitment 2021 | Engineer II – Mixed Signal Layout | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics | Bangalore
Microchip Recruitment 2021: Microchip Recruitment 2021: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Microchip Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Engineer II – Mixed Signal Layout|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech – Electronics Engineering
As a member of the Mixed Signal Layout team, you will work in collaboration with a Mixed-Signal Design Engineer on circuits such as high speed (GHz) receivers, transmitters, PLLs, analog to digital converters, digital to analog converters, and other analog building blocks. You must consider the impact of microfabrication processes, electro migration, electrostatic discharge and other physical effects of leading edge CMOS processes used in mixed-signal (65nm, 40nm, 28nm, 16nm etc.). You will also consider the interaction of your block with the other blocks around it. You will run verification sets (DRC, LVS, physical effects) and provide support to other members of the team.
- Layout of CMOS analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits in collaboration with the circuit designer and under the supervision of a lead/manager.
- Creation and verification of the layout with state-of-the-art CAD tools.
- Conduct reviews and document deliverables.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Electronic is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of industry experience in analog and mixed-signal layout design.
- Experience in layout of high-speed (GHz) mixed-signal circuits: receivers, transmitters, ADC, DAC, PLL, etc. is an asset
- Understanding of the design of mixed-signal CMOS amplifiers, current mirrors and bias circuit
- Knowledge of CMOS semiconductor physics and microfabrication processes and impact of layout on the performance of circuitry in leading edge CMOS processes
- Experience with electro-migration (EM) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) in high-speed mixed-signal blocks is a must
- Experience with Cadence Design Environment, Mentor Verification tools and similar vendor tool packages is an asset
- Experience with reading and writing technical documentation such as engineering specifications, schematics, procedures, and work instructions.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Microchip Recruitment 2021:
TO Apply: Click Here