Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MS/MCA/ ME/ M.Tech|Bangalore
Microsoft Off Campus Drive :Microsoft Corporation has to recruit candidates for Support Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, MS, MCA, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Microsoft Corporation company you can use this recruitment.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive:Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
- Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as a customer advocate.
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Database skills for SQL Server Development / SQL Reporting services.
- Experience in network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.