Microsoft Research Fellows Program |Bangalore
Microsoft Research Fellows Program:The Research Fellows (RF) Program at Microsoft Research India (MSRI) exposes bright, young minds in India to world-class research and the state-of-the-art in technology.
The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship. MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology. Research Fellows have contributed to all aspects of the research lifecycle, spanning ideation, implementation, evaluation, and deployment.
Microsoft Research Fellows Program:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-3 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Candidates should have completed BS/BE/BTech or MS/ME/MTech in Computer Science or related areas, graduating by summer 2021.
- We evaluate candidates based on a combination of factors including academic performance, raw smarts, development skills, and proven ability or aptitude for research and software development.
- Microsoft offers an inclusive work environment, and we value diversity in our workforce.
- Selected candidates spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India.
- Different roles require a different combination of skills.
- Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, fieldwork in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, optimizing database queries, and building software systems.
- Regardless, they all consistently aim to create academic, industry, and societal impact. Be sure to tell us what excites you the most!
- Application procedure:-
January 15, 2021 Deadline for applications March – April 2021 Offers extended to accepted candidates July 2021 Research Fellows start at MSR India
To apply, you will need the following documents:
2) Filled-out RF Interest Form. Download the text file from here: RF Interest Form. Instructions to fill the form are in the file.
3) A Statement of Purpose answering the following questions in one or two paragraphs.
4)Apply by visiting the following website: MSRI RF Application Page. Please read the application procedure on the Application page fully before applying.
5)Briefly summarize one of the projects (or multiple closely related projects) that you have worked on. Describe your process of thinking through the steps you took in working on the projectWhy do you want to apply for MSRI RF program? If you wish, you may also highlight specific projects or researchers whose work interest you.What, if any, are your career goals for the future? Describe a problem that you feel needs attention, and what do you see as the broad directions to approaching it.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Microsoft Research Fellows Program:
TO APPLY:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN