Molex Off Campus 2020|Graduate Engineer Trainee |Bangalore
Molex Off Campus 2020:Molex hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee ,for Bangalore, Karnataka location .
Molex Off Campus 2020:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-3 Years)|
|Salary||INR.Best in industry.|
- REQUIRED:BE/M Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Excellent drawing reading skills
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- A self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
- Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
- Support the Advanced Engineering Team on NPD and MOD projects
- Create Concept models, Drawings & DVPR’s
- Conduct Stack up analysis
- Evaluates Tools/services
- Supports FEA and Correlation activities
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Molex Off Campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here