Molex Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | Bangalore
Molex Recruitment 2020:Molex scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for BE/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products, across a variety of industries including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.
Molex Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- B.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Excellent drawing reading skills
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others.
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Molex Recruitment 2020:
TO Apply: Click here