Molex Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Apply Online
Molex Recruitment 2021:Molex has to recruit candidates for Trainee – Component Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Molex you can use this recruitment.
Molex Recruitment 2021:
Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere! In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Molex Recruitment 2021:
- Company Name:- Molex
- Job Position:- Trainee Engineer
- Job Location:-Bangalore
- Salary Package:- As per the company standards
- Excellent understanding of electronic component engineering and ECAD Library project
- Knowledge on PLM, Library management and Various Industry standards such RoHS, REACH, UL, CE, CSA, IPC, CMRT etc.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office tool
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and prioritize workload
- Knowledge on PCB Design and Knowledge of IPC-7351 standards.
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic & mechanical components.
- Ability to search Internet to locate datasheets, footprints, and 3D models.
- Ability to work with component manufacturers and suppliers to obtain additional information
- Responsible for Commercial Component Engineering Part qualification process.
- Provide Sustaining Engineering support to Product groups across molex.
- Involve in all aspects of component engineering such as design support which involves Component Selection including technical analysis, reliability of component, availability and Component cost and Compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, and other engineering groups.
- Support Design Engineering in identification and qualification of Electrical/Electromechanical/ Mechanical components.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Responsible for PCN notifications, Electronics component life cycle management, product technical parametric changes.
- Responsible for working on ECAD library symbols and footprint creation and Maintain library database
- Engineering change tools – DFR, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
How to Apply for Molex Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on or before 31 October 2021.
Apply: Click here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN