GET FREE JOB ALERTS ON TWITTER!!!
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Monocept Offcampus Drive 2020|INR 4.35 LPA| Software Engineer
Monocept Offcampus Drive:
Monocept hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer .The complete details about Monocept Offcampus Drive 2020 as follows.
Monocept Offcampus Drive:
Job Role :
|| Software engineer
||0 – 3 year
||Best In Industry
– Software Engineer – Trainee is responsible for designing and developing web applications. He/She is responsible for delivery of end-to-end systems from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance to delivery.
He/She is responsible for delivering in an Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
- Eligibility Criteria :–
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Computer Science.
- Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for developing and design of web-based and backend, front-end applications.
- Responsible to actively work on each stage of Agile methodologies
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems under development
- Works upon the new requests assigned to him/her and develop those features
- Writes design documents
- Resolves and troubleshoots the problems and complex issues
- Reports any blockers to his lead and helps unblock quickly
- Reports work progress and any problems faced to the Lead
- Understands and evaluates complex data models
- Participates in software development activities such as designing, coding and debugging applications as required
- Collaborates on new features and user experience improvements
- Actively participates in team meetings, by preparing and delivering accurate estimates and progress on work assignments Candidate Profile
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using the latest technologies technologies, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Familiarity with full stack development is a big plus.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
Company offers an excellent open work culture and career advancement opportunities to all employees in a dynamic, growing environment apart from a highly competitive salary package and benefits like flexible work hours, health insurance for self and family members, accidental insurance, generous holidays and vacations and other statutory benefits.
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Monocept Offcampus Drive: