- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Moodys Corporation Recruitment Drive:Moodys Corporation hiring candidates for the role of Assistant Risk Consulting Associate, for the Gurgaon location. The complete details about Moodys Corporation Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moodys Corporation Recruitment Drive:
Assistant Risk Consulting Associate
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0-2 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Good knowledge of Statistics/ Econometrics concepts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skill and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of software such as SAS, SQL, R, VBA, or MATLAB Hands-on relevant experience in credit risk modeling is a definite preference and a plus
- Work credit risk analytics and stress testing models for delivering various projects viz. PD, LGD, EAD, stress testing, loan life-cycle models – modeling, independent review, gap assessment
- Develop, validate, benchmark and calibrate probability of default, loss given default, exposure at default and stress testing models using statistical/econometric techniques
- Perform other Basel (banking) regulation related analyses e.g. Economic Capital analysis
- Learn and implement techniques in building and testing various quantitative and qualitative models.
- Perform ad-hoc statistical analysis as needed and generate actionable reports
- Able to learn new statistical, econometric, and other quantitative concepts from research papers and implement.
- Use tools such as SAS, R, SQL, and MATLAB to manipulate data, develop and validate quantitative models from small or large data sources
- Deliver end solution maintaining quick turnaround times and high quality standards
- Participate in brain storming sessions and propose hypothesis, approaches and techniques
- Travel onsite to client side as and when needed
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|