- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2021 | Operations Support Associate | Freshers | Apply Online|Bangalore
Mouser Electronics Off Campus :Mouser Electronics has to recruit candidates for Operations Support Associate positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, BTech, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Mouser Electronics company you can use this recruitment.
Mouser Electronics Off Campus:Mouser Electronics is an authorized global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.
Operations Support Associate
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0-5 year)|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Accurately and efficiently analyze the data and update them as per the organization’s requirements, while maintaining a high level of commitment to achieve quality and productivity goals.
- Proofing material, reviewing discrepancies and responding accordingly with a high focus on attention to detail.
- Professionally communicate with suppliers globally via email/phone to verify missing
- Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Electronic Filing, keeping records, and preparing and documents using an OCR software.
- Working independently, or as a team contributor, towards excellence in quality and results driven.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and team work orientation.
- Good communications skills including ability to read and understand instructions in English.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Apply Link: Click Here