Mr.Cooper Recruitment 2020 | Process Associate Trainee | B.Com/BBA|0-2 Years
Mr.Cooper Recruitment 2020:Mr. Cooper is more than just a new brand name. It represents a better way of doing business. We aim to be the friendliest, most trusted advocate for every customer, whether we’re helping you with a loan, refinancing, or simply servicing your existing loan. We’re keeping things simple, focusing on solutions and putting customers first. Yes, we’ve made improvements, but we’re not done. We’re on a journey to better, and we won’t stop until we achieve our single-minded goal.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.)
We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
XOME is headquartered in Lewisville, Texas and was founded in 2012 an indirectly held, wholly owned subsidiary of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of residential mortgage services.XOME is a leading provider of technology and data-enhanced solutions to consumers, real estate agents and companies engaged in the origination and/or servicing of mortgage loans.
XOME intends to transform the home buying experience through the utilization of a next generation real estate exchange and the delivery of quality residential real estate services.
Mr.Cooper Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Process Associate Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description :
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver the desired outcome
- Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer first focus with an eye for details.
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
Documents to be Carried :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Mr.Cooper Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN