- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
NAL Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant & Project Associate |41 Posts | Last Date: 24 November 2020
NAL Recruitment 2020:National Aerospace Laboratories has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant and Project Associate. There are 41 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidate who meet the necessary educational and work requirements for engagement of Project Staff to work in various projects at CSIRNAL can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on 24 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
National Aerospace Laboratories, is India’s first largest aerospace firm. It was established by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research at Delhi in 1959 and its headquarters was later moved to Bangalore in 1960. CSIR-NAL’s mandate is to develop aerospace technologies with strong science content, design and build small, medium sized civil aircraft, and support all national aerospace programs.
NAL Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Assistant &Project Associate|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
For Project Assistant:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics.
For Project Associate-I:
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electronics &Communication Engg. / Electrical & Electronics /Aerospace / Aeronautical / Polymer Science /Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent (or)
- B.Sc., in Physics / Chemistry / Material Science.
For Project Associate-II:
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical /Aerospace/ Aeronautical/ ECE / Electronics / Controls / Electronic Instrumentation / Microwave / UAV / Technology / Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent and 2 years experience.
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate-I & II – 35 years
Job Description :
Note: Upper age relaxable are as per government instruction.
- Project Assistant – 5 posts
- Project Associate – I – 18 posts
- Project Associate – II – 18 posts
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000 /month
- Project Associate-I – Rs.31,000/month
- Project Associate- II – Rs.25,000/month
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
- The selection process will be based on (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
How to Apply for NAL Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here